C4 Blue Flap HT - Blades Only
One pair of blades with no footpockets.
Blue Flap HyperTech version standard features:
• Hyper Tech high-tensile carbon fiber exclusive to C4 in the fin industry
• TR-50 “Big Square” Pre-Preg carbon fiber construction
• Much lower crisscrossing of the strands for high elastic return
• 35” Length x 8” Width (870x205mm)
• High gloss Finish
• DPC – Double Parabolic Curve
- 37-39 Spitfire
- 39-40 Stingray
- 41-42 Stingray
- 43-44 Stingray
- 45-46 Stingray
- 47-48 Stingray
- 49-50 Stingray
3 Stiffness options:
- 25/Soft – This stiffness is suited for divers who weigh -175lbs, diving between 20-80’ with a mix of surface swimming and deeper diving/spearfishing.
- 30/Medium – This all around medium stiffness is intended for divers who weight 175-210lbs, engage in surface as well as a mix of shallow and deep diving to 30 meters (100’).
- 40/Hard. This stiffer blade is generally indicated for bigger divers weighing over 200lbs or with a strong preference for deep spearfishing to a depth of 40 meters (130’). The stiffness of the blade renders this blade stiffness choice well suited to overcoming added negativity at depth and rapid acceleration requiring more power and energy from the divers’ legs. The 40 stiffness are not recommended for beginners and lighter divers as they can contribute to ankle strain and reduced bottom times.